- Servings: 12 regular sized brownies
- Prep Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
|Brownie Mix (a Mix That Will Fill a 9 By 13 Pan). I Used Two Bags From The Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix From Costco.|
|2 cups||Powdered Sugar|
|¼ cup||Butter, melted|
|1 tsp||Peppermint Extract|
|2 drops||Green Food Coloring|
|¾ cup||Semisweet Chocolate Chips|
|⅓ tsp||Peppermint Extract|
1. Prepare brownies as instructed on brownie mix box. Cool completely, maybe refrigerate for at least an hour.
2. To prepare mint layer, combine the powdered sugar and the melted butter in a medium bowl; stir together with a whisk or a mixer until well blended. Then add milk, peppermint, and food coloring and mix well until the mixture becomes smooth, green, and frosting-like in texture. Spread mint mixture over cooled brownies.
3. To prepare the glaze, combine the chocolate chips, the butter, and the peppermint in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until melted (about 1 minute total). Let stand for 2 minutes. Spread chocolate mixture over top of mint. Cover and refrigerate until 20 minutes before serving, so that cutting goes smoothly. ENJOY!